I want to thank Dear Kitty for this very kind nomination, this is the first one I’ve received so it’s very exciting!
- Display the award logo on your blog.
- Thank the blogger who nominated you and provide a link to their blog.
- Mention Okoto Enigma, the creator of the award.
- Tell your readers 3 things about yourself.
- Answer 5 questions from the blogger who nominated you.
- Nominate 10 – 20 bloggers.
- Notify your nominees by leaving a comment on their blog.
- Ask your nominees 5 questions of your choice, including 1 weird or funny question.
- Share the link to your best post.
Three things about me:
- I have 3 dwarf lop house rabbits, 2 does and 1 buck. They’re between 5-6 years old, and I love them to pieces.
- I work in food retail for 40-50 hours of my week, and I find a few hours a day to do what I enjoy here – writing about my interests!
- I have one sister, and she is 1 year 5 months younger than me.
Questions and Answers:
1. What are you completely over and done with?
Seeing power and responsibility being abused and exploited, it doesn’t disappear easily and it’s pretty hard to watch.
2. What’s most important thing Covid-19 taught you?
The value of having freedom in this world, because it’s not a lot of fun without seeing family, friends or traveling.
3. What random stranger has had the biggest impact in your life?
The person who I met while working in a charity store, and who helped me to get a job, learn to drive and find independence in my life. That person has been my partner for 6 years now, and his name is James 🙂
4. If you could put your brain in a robot and live indefinitely, would you?
No, I think life would lose it’s significance, and I think being a robot would scare me!
5. What do you wish you had more time for?
Spending it with my family, my rabbits, and being able to afford doing some sort of conservation work, or fostering animals.
So my best post I think would be my Falling Short of Confidence as a Petite Girl post, not because it’s the best written but for what it means to me, and I think that it’s written with good intentions.
Because I have seen a lot of good blogs, I would like to use the same questions, and nominate all my dear friends and followers who like to participate.